· Completion of Bachelor's degree in MIS, CS, Technical Certification, etc. and/or 5+ years of experience.
· Experience managing Enterprise LDAP systems such as Novell eDirectory, Oracle Internet Directory, IBM Directory Server.
· Experience administering CA Siteminder or Oracle Access Manager.
· Experience administering LDAP Users and Groups.
· Functional knowledge of LDAP queries.
· General understanding of TCP/IP networks, HTTP, and DNS technologies.
· Strong knowledge of web applications and infrastructure.
· Strong knowledge of distributed systems.
· IIS 6 and 7 and Windows Server 2003/2008 skills.
· Familiar with SAML authentication and authorization.
· F5 Load Balancers or other load balancing technology.
· Java or .NET development experience.
· Linux and Apache experience.
· Helpful to have some IBM WebSphere experience.
· Experience in application architecture, design, and development.
Kindly forward your confidential inquiry to: email@example.com.